If you run an online business (or even a brick and mortar business) than you know that knowing your numbers is vital part of business. There are so many different numbers, statistics and online analytics to look at that is can sometimes be a lot to watch.
With the rise of the internet era, there has been a lot of advancements in automated reporting and online reporting tools for your business. Now you can keep a close eye on your vital numbers whether it’s marketing, operations, management, development, HR or accounting. There are hundreds of great internet-based analytics reporting tools out there, but we collected some of the best ones to feature.
In this article, I am going to show you 6 of the best online analytics reporting tools to save you time and help you know your numbers.
Of course, we have to feature Ninja Reports first. Ninja Reports offers a great solution for agencies and businesses who want to keep a close eye on their analytics.
Connect your favorite online apps like Google Analytics, Quickbooks, Salesforce, Facebook Ads, and more. Create beautiful scheduled email reports to send to one or a group of email addresses. Reports can be send daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly!
Sign up to our free plan and get 100 reports per month from your favorite online applications!
Ninja Reports Features
- Easy to use interface
- Easily Schedule Automated Email Reports
- Send email reports to unlimited recipients
- Connect your Favorite Online Apps and Gets Automated Reports
- Coming Soon: Build Custom Email Reports with Drag n Drop Interface
Ninja Reports Pricing
- Free: Up to 100 reports a month
- Business: Up to 350 reports a month
- Premium: Up to 500 reports a month
- White Label: Up to 1000 reports a month
Zoho Reports is a cloud based BI and Analytics platform that allows you to create powerful reports online to get valuable insights on vital business information.
With Zoho Reports, you can import data from feeds, databases, files and popular business applications to visual your analytics in a cloud based platform. Collaborate with your colleagues right inside Zoho Reports, Blend your data from different sources and embed your reports right into your website or application.
Zoho Reports Features
- Upload data from cloud feeds, JSON, XML Dropbox, URL feeds and more
- Connect your databases like MySQL, Access, Oracle and more
- Data Blending to merge data
- Beautiful Dashboards
- Spreadsheet-like interface
- Share and collaborate with your team
Zoho Reports Pricing
- Free for 2 users, 100,000 rows
- Basic (2 users, 0.5 million rows) USD 25 /month
- Standard (5 users, 1 million rows) USD 50 /month
- Premium (15 users, 5 million rows) USD 125 /month
- Enterprise (50 users, 50 million rows) USD 495 /month
Sisense is a complete business analytics platform where you can combine all your business data in one place and view interactive visual analytics with all of your business data.
Perfect for almost any industry, Sisense was built for companies of all sizes. With Sissense, you can collobrate with other users and build aewsome dashboards with a simple drag and drop interface. They have won a number of awards for their software and have integrated with companies like NASDAQ, Sony, ESPN and NASA.
- Simple to use interface for non-coders
- Fast system that can analyze data fast
- Colloborate insights and ideas with team members, clients or business partners
- Create complex business analysis reports with a simple interface
- Have all of your business data in one place
You must contact Sisense to get a quote but they do offer a free trial.
If you haven’t heard of Tablueau, then you have been living under a rock. Tableau is changing the way we look at business analytics. Tableau helps companies visual and understand their data better. You can create and publish dashboards, share data and visual your most important analytics.
- Data Export
- Drag and Drog Data Reports
- Live visual analytics
- Connect hundreds of data sources
- Map your data
- Fast, actionable insights
- Tableau Desktop Personal: $35/month per user
- Tableau Server: $35/month per user
- Tableau Online: $42/month per user
- Tableau Desktop Pro: $70/month per user
If you advertise online, you have to check out Funnel.io! Funnel.io connects all your advertising data into one place. You can connect Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Taboola, YouTube and more plus add your conversion data to see a complete picture of your advertising online.
With Funnel.io, you can import data in a number of ways like Google Sheets, Uploads, APIs and more. It is used by some of the biggest companies in the world like Spotify, Lionsgate and TomTom.
Funnel.io is a little more pricey then the other analytics tools but they do offer a free trial for you try out the product. If run any sort of large advertising campaign online, then you should check out Funnel.io.
- Connect Data from 353 platforms
- Real time dashboards
- Cross-Channel Analytics
- Report Center for easy reports
- Multi-user Support
- Custom metrics
- Standard (Up to $50,000 monthly spend) $299/month
- Business (Up to $100,000 monthly spend) $449/month
- Professional (Up to $300,000 monthly spend) $699/month
Agency Analytics is perfect for agencies looking to create white label reporting dashboard for their clients. You can connect SEO, PPC, Email and Call Tracking apps to build beautiful analytics dashboards that your clients can access from anywhere.
Over 2,000 marketing agencies use Agency Analytics to create stunning dashboards for their clients. With a ton of features, Agency Analytics receives a lot of great reviews and happy customers. They currently have over 30 marketing integrations including:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads
- Constant Contact
- Google My Business
- Google Plus
- and more
Agency Analytics also features some great packages that are reasonably priced. They also have some cool add-ons like keyword tracking, site audits and a number of other great tools for your marketing clients. If you run a SEO or Marketing agency, then this is a analytics tool that you need in your arsenal. Your clients will love it and you can add real value to your company.
Agency Analytics Features
- Automated Email Reporting
- White Label Dashboards
- Client and Staff Access
- Connect over 30 marketing data sources
- Rank Tracker
- SEO Audits
- Manage your agency in one place
Agency Analytics Pricing
- Freelancer: (5 Campaigns, 500 Keyword Rankings, 50K Site Audit Pages) $49/month
- Team: (10 Campaigns, 1,000 Keyword Rankings, 100K Site Audit Pages) $99/month
- Agency: (30 Campaigns, 2,500 Keyword Rankings, 300K Site Audit Pages) $249/month
- Enterprise: (100 Campaigns, 5,000 Keyword Rankings, 500K Site Audit Pages) $499/month